Thursday, November 3, 2011

Stand Up To Your Obstacle...you only live once, so do everything twice!


Gotta Keep Your Head Up.....

It's been awhile since I have posted anything. I have been busy with my own obstacles. After my last visit to the endocronologist I recieved the news that my A1C is at 6.5! But for some unknown reason I have been experiencing extreme highs and lows for the last month. It's been really rough but I think that I might have a grip on managing this silent disease again.

I have been super bummed about the lack of interest of others in helping me to bring awareness to the diabetes epidemic that our country and the world is facing and the lack of support that I have recieved, but thats alright....I will find a way....just gotta keep my head up!

I have been able to get out and enjoy the ocean and do a little SUP surfing this past month and for that I am so greatful and super stoked!

I am almost ready to start my training and racing for the upcoming year, so there will be lots of posts in the future.
Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message and let me know what you think! Aloha!