Thursday, August 18, 2011

HINT Water is Clear and Simple.


I am happy to make known officially that HINT Water would love to sponsor me for the 2012 Stand Up Paddle Racing season.




The idea behind Hint is simple: pure water, nature's original refreshment, accented with a hint of natural flavor. No sugar, no artificial sweeteners: Hint is a refreshing alternative to sodas, juice and other sweetened drinks and it tastes great.

As a type 1 diabetic and an Elite Stand Up Paddle Racer it is so important that I stay hydrated while I train and during my races. Hint is perfect for this purpose! I can drink HINT and not have to worry about my blood sugars going through the roof. During my longer races I can ingest a specific measued amount of carbohydrate mixed with HINT and it's all good. Thanks HINT for something that works!

I look forward to a long and successful relationship with HINT.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message and let me know what you think! Aloha!