Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Full Moon Paddle July 15, 2011


Group photo. The SUP Cafe in Long Beach, CA. hosted an awesome event. Everyone that was there was filled with Aloha! Definately something I'd do again.


Thats Lori Pighini and I getting ready to take off. I met her and her husband Mark Pighini at this event they are both really nice people, full-on into the whole Stand Up Paddle scene.


Lori Pighini on her 404 chasing after Kristin Thomas and I. This was so cool, sun was setting and the atmosphere was electric.


Yours truly, flashing the pearly whites for the camera.


This picture doesn't really do itself justice. The moon was beaming and lit up the canals. Thanks SUP Cafe for an evening of fun in the moonlight. The whole time the song by Van Morrison "Dancing in the moonlight" kept playing over and over in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message and let me know what you think! Aloha!